The Company shall refer to TouristPads.The Customer shall be defined as the person who collects and assumes the responsibility of the iPad at the chosen pick-up location.
These terms and conditions apply to the iPad rental service available on www.touristpads.com, and used in rental contracts between the Customer and the Company.
The Company will provide the Customer with an iPad tablet in excellent condition, as well as three accessories – a power cable, charger and case. 3G service, as well as the apps mentioned our our official website will be available on our iPads.
The Company will deliver the iPad and its accessories to the Customer at the place and time chosen by the Customer, limited to our delivery and pick-up hours from 10AM to 8PM daily. The Company will assume all risks of loss and damage that may occur during delivery.
At the start of the rental period
At the agreed delivery location, the customer must:
- Produce a legal form of identification (passport or ID card). A copy of the document will be made.
- Declare any defect found to the deliverer before assuming control of the iPad. If nothing is declared, the iPad is deemed to be in excellent working condition. It is the Customer’s responsibility to return the iPad in this same condition.
During the rental period
During the rental period, the customer must:
- Assume responsibility of the iPad throughout the chosen rental period, as specified in the booking form submitted.
At the end of the rental period
At the end of the rental period, the customer must:
- Return the iPad and its accessories given in excellent condition, at the chosen time and location, as specified in the booking form.
- Return the iPad and its accessories only to an employee of TouristPads, which can be verified by his/her company card.
Responsibility of Customer
By reserving the iPad and making the payment, the Customer agrees to:
- Assume responsibility for any property damage that may occur during the rental period
- Assume responsibility for any case of loss or theft of the iPad during the rental period.
Our rental period is charged per day per iPad. A day is defined as a 24-hour period. Each Customer will be given an allowance time of 30 minutes, beyond which an additional day will be charged.
There is no cancellation charge if the Customer informs TouristPads in writing of the cancellation at least fifteen calendar days before the scheduled delivery date.A 50% cancellation fee will be applied if the Customer cancels within three to fourteen calendar days of the scheduled delivery date.A 100% cancellation fee will be applied if the Customer cancels within two calendar days of the scheduled delivery date.
The delivery date, time and location should be adhered to. TouristPads’s delivery employee will wait for the Customer for a maximum of half an hour, beyond which the Customer will be deemed to have not shown up. In the case of a no show, the rental will be deemed to have been cancelled.
Limitations of Use
The Customer must not use the iPad for the following purposes: (1) Re-rental to any third party (2) Any illegal activities